Friday, June 26, 2009

Sad Words

I came across the following words that a Jewish rabbi reported were said to him by Michael Jackson. If you had heard Jackson say this to you, what would have been your response?


"I am going to say something I have never said before and this is the truth. I have no reason to lie to you and God knows I am telling the truth. I think all my success and fame, and I have wanted it, I have wanted it because I wanted to be loved. That's all. That's the real truth. I wanted people to love me, truly love me, because I never really felt loved. I said I know I have an ability. Maybe if I sharpened my craft, maybe people will love me more. I just wanted to be loved because I think it is very important to be loved and to tell people that you love them and to look in their eyes and say it."

1 comment:

  1. http://goodmenbadadvice.blogspot.com/2009/07/always-something-there-to-remind-me.html?showComment=1304218691433#c4294283931644706499

    ReplyDelete